A Surety Bond is a written promise that an insurance company will protect your assets and back up the promises made by someone else.
Our agency can provide outstanding products supported by value-added services to commercial banks, savings and loans, insurance companies, finance and loan companies, and credit unions.
What you need to know about bonds
Bid, Performance & Payment Bonds and Supply bonds for contractors with program capacity needs from “First Bond” to $25 million.
- License and Permit Bonds – Contractor License; Highway and Street Permit; Agent/Adjuster/Broker License; Fuel Dealer; Professional License; Automobile Dealer; and Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Probate Bonds – Administrator; Executor; Guardian; and Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official – Notary Public; Sheriff; Deputy Sheriff; Constable; Jailer; County/City/School Treasurer Bonds; Court Clerk; Loan Closing Attorney; and FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds – Plaintiff Replevin; Plaintiff Attachment; and Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
ERISA (Pension Plans), Business Services Bonds (e.g. janitorial, home health care or security)
FINANCIAL INSTITUTION BONDS AND D&O COVERAGE
Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.
To find out more about our products and services, contact us today. Don’t see your business here? Give us a call or email us today to find out how we can help you.